Vol. V, Issue V, March, 2018
We invite scholarly unpublished papers on various issues of literature and language from Professors, Academicians, Research Scholars for the
Wisdom and Himalayan Culture, Vol:V Issue:V (March 2018). The Journal welcomes the submission of papers that meet the general criteria of significance and theoretical excellence.
Authors are requested to emphasise on issue related to Buddhism & Himalayan Culture. The papers should not be published in parts or whole or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Double-blind system for peer-review is used for selecting the papers for publication. All the papers will be peer-reviewed by three experts. Authors are requested to
strictly follow the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in preparing their papers. Only electronic submission via e-mail will be accepted for publication. Papers can be
submitted in the following email address:
Deadline for Submission: 7th March, 2018
Language of Submission: English, Hindi and Bhoti
- Submission Guidelines :
- Authors are requested
to strictly follow the bellow mentioned submission guidelines
- Manuscript can be written either in English, Hindi and Bhoti languages.
- File must be in Microsoft Word format with single line spacing in A4 size page.
- The font of manuscript:
- English must be Times New Roman with 12 point size, whereas the title must be in 14 point size, bold.
- Hindi must be Krutidev 10, whereas the title must be in Bold.
- Bhoti/Tibetan must be Unicode/Microsoft Himalayan where as the title must be in Bold.
- Only those papers will be granted for review which are not published elsewhere or submitted for publication.
- Authors are requested to use end note instead of foot note.
- Authors cannot use their names anywhere in the manuscript except in the title page.
- All manuscript must include a maximum 250 words abstract, next to the title page.
- Add about 4 to 5 keywords one line bellow the abstract.
- Maximum word limit for one manuscript is 5000.
- If the manuscript will be accepted for publication, authors will have to transfer the copyrights to the journal.
- Each manuscript must carry the declaration and a brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective author towards the end of the paper.
- Authors are requested to follow the strict ethics of writing scholarly papers and to aware plagiarism.
- Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to email@example.com
- The order of the content must be as per the following sequence:
- Title page with the authors name, contact number and institutional details
- Abstract and Keywords
- Main body of the text
- End note (if needed/don't mention footnote towards the end)
- Declaration and Bio-note
Use the following format for reference:
Appiah, Kwame Anthony. (2005), "The Ethics of Identity", Princeton University Press. Princeton.
Morries, Michal. (2001). "Himalayan Culture and Buddhism", Wisdom and Himalayan Culture, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp- 15-28.
Accessed on 20th February, 2016
(No subscription fee will be required for paper publication)